Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Inventroy of Being

I am 20

I am young in looks

But old in heart

I am unsure of who I am because everyone else had already determined that.

I do know that I am around five feet tall.

I have brown corrugated shoulder length hair.

I have eyes of lavish brown with a hint of green out lined with gray,

And a long nose that I can see if I cross my eyes

I am green. Sometimes blue, But mostly yellow.

I am at the end of a rope.

That shakes as I climb.

I love palm trees that swivel down to the sand.

I am the youngest of four.

So I have learned from three.

I am isolated from my family but close when it matters.

I like candle light and lilies,

They ease me when I am blue.

I appreciate orange drink from McDonald’s.

I love the boy who stole my heart.

I hope he doesn’t eat it.

I hope the world can spin on its access forever.

I hope mankind is evolved enough to help themselves.

I believe they can.

I believe the arrogant bustards are a dying species.

I believe in aliens.

I know I will always be OK.

I know I don’t want to be famous.

I know that nine times four is thirty-six.

I don’t understand why things have to die,

Or
Why nothing last forever.

I don’t understand the man upstairs.

I don’t understand why people don’t care.

I don’t understand image.

My heroes are Bob Marley, My cat Salem and Gandhi.

Because, they all seem to know who they are.

I hate being a waitress,

I hate fakeness,

And wet socks.

I hate baseball.

I cannot live without soap; Nor, can I live without oxygen.

I couldn’t live without the darkness of the misfits.

I spend too much money on tampons, clothing, and cell phone bills.

I admire Steven King and DR. Nullity.

If I were rich I would pay for school, to get even richer and take over the world.

I am whimsical.

I wish I had a genie and something that lasted forever.

I contemplate too much.

I overreact too much.

I tend to scrunch up my face.

I am studying English and math because I am iffy on what to do.

I will cry about it then laugh later.

I hate make-up but I still wear it.

I am a health nut but I smoke like a model.

I am Vanessa and this is 2008.I am Vanessa

1 comment:

phebe said...

Some really great lines in here. Thanks for sharing, Vanessa!