Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Journal Ten Ignorance

People often say that ignorance is bliss. If that is true what about the hatred that comes with ignorance? How mankind uses his blind ambition to go farther in the world with ignorance by his side. If I have lost you just think of all the racism in the world today, or in the past. For example black slaves, the word nigger translated are ignorance. With how often that word is thrown around today it was something that was different 50 years ago. The people who would use it in a derogatory scenic had no idea that they themselves were contradicting the words natural meaning. That is only one example; more recently is the ignorance people have towards Arabic people. Due to nine eleven people see any person form the Middle East as Terrorists. Not every person views this way but a lot due. It is ignorant for them to just assume that because a person has brown skin his is the leader of Alkida. Ignorance is my largest pet peeve I cannot stand when a person passes judgment based on ignorance. Ignorance is ugly and distasteful and yet it is a natural human reaction. Ignorance is just a large example to how stupid people are as a hole. Perhaps I am ignorant for thinking that, but for how natural ignorance is it wouldn’t surprise me if I myself was.

No comments: